If any of the material on our website infringes on your copyright, Please inform us through the contact us page. The infringing material will be taken down from our website within 24 hours.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and
company names or logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners. Thecuriouscorp abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged infringement that complies with the DMCA and other applicable laws.
As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to material residing on-site that is controlled or operated by Thecuriouscorp that is claimed to be infringing.
Notice of Copyright Infringing
To file a notice of infringing material on TheCuriousCorp please provide a notification containing the following details
- A physical signature of a developer or development team
authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. It’s necessary for third party agencies to provide a copy of “Physical Authorization Letter” that agency can address all the copyrights things of them.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have
been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service
provider to contact the complaining party, such as, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.